We provide three key recruitment services in order to take care of every aspect of sourcing and/or employing students and graduates on your behalf. We fully appreciate that every client has different requirements and therefore we offer the following range of services to ensure we meet our clients every need. Click icons below to see the services we provide.
House of Hauté Recruitment Events
Bespoke Events Recruitment Assignment
Our bespoke recruitment events process is an art form and unlike any other Recruitment Process. Below is a very brief outline of what you can come to expect during our Headhunting events Assignment:
- Assignment brief
- Screening & interviewing process
- Events recruitment process arranged
Please email: email@example.com or telephone.
Through our very own experience we have learnt to appreciate that different organisations and different vacancies all have their own unique requirements. Therefore, we are now offering companies to use this service, to advertise their vacancies to students and graduates looking for internship placements in Business, Law and Technology.
Sourcing, Selection & Events
All applications which are received on our fully integrated online system are then assessed and matched to your job specification.
We will look after all applications, queries and administration not just from graduates and undergraduates, but also University work placement tutors and careers centres etc.
We will prepare and shortlist the most suitable candidates, we put each candidate though our rigorous House of Haute` events & selection process for each position, which can then be considered by you for interview.
Organising and scheduling interviews and assessment days.
Referencing and performing any required credit and personal checks.
No upfront recruitment fee charges – You pay only if you succesfully hire the candidate through us.
We offer House of Haute` bespoke sourcing & selection solutions to all employers in the private and public sectors and tailor packages specific to the requirements of our clients’ needs. We will manage your campaign and advertise your vacancies on our website and directly with universities and career centres.
- All applications, which are received on our fully integrated online system, are then assessed and matched to your job specification.
- We will look after all applications, queries and administration not just from graduates and undergraduates, but also University work placement tutors and careers centres etc.
- We will prepare and shortlist the most suitable candidates for each position,
- we then put them though our rigorous House of Haute` selection process, this gives us a greater insight into the work, skills, personality, ambition and capabilities
- which can then be considered by you for interview.
- Organising and scheduling interviews and assessment days.
- Referencing and performing any required credit and personal checks.
- No upfront recruitment fee charges – You pay only IF you successfully hire the candidate through us.
We have the facility to employ students and graduates on behalf of the employer. Many businesses that face restrictions on increasing their head count benefit from this service by funding a student or graduate as a project. Often referred to as a “PayRoll Service” the key features of our employment service includes:
- Employing students and graduates ourselves so they are added to our headcount and not that of the employer.
- Obtaining references and performing any credit and personal checks that are a requirement of the position.
- Completion of contracts of employment and recording all personal data in line with the data protection act.
- Ensure the submission of P45, P60 and obtaining National Insurance numbers.
- Organise and manage payroll services, including payment of ENI, Tax and PAYE.
- We pay our employees at the end of every month, then and only then do we raise an invoice providing clients with 30 to 60 days credit.
- Assisting students and graduates with tax and NI related issues.
- Comprehensive UK & International Screening Checks
Churchill’s memo on the Importance Of Brevity
February 28, 2017At the height of the Battle of Britain in 1940, Churchill calls for brevity in “papers”, advice which is still highly relevant today and something offices up and down Blighty could still benefit from....
Idris Elba & Brand Purdey’s Asks Grown-Ups “What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up”
January 23, 2017Modern day polymath and seasoned TV and Film hard man Idris Elba shows off his soft side by partnering up with beverage brand Purdey’s in this heart warming campaign to encourage people of all ages a...
7 Cliches to Avoid for the Perfect C V
March 26, 2016You may think your CV is already tip-top, but put yourself in a recruiter's shoes. They look at hundreds of resumes every day. To them, most look exactly alike all the other nondescript CV in their ...